Bank of America
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Deloitte & Touche
Draeger Medical Systems
Pepsi Bottling Company
Pratt & Whitney
Proctor & Gamble
The Walt Disney Company
Intercultural trainings have been conducted for employees and their families working at the above companies. These companies are not direct clients unless indicated*. To date, trainings have been conducted both in the US: (CA, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SC, UT, VA) and internationally: Canada (Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto), Bermuda, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, and Trinidad and Tobago. Trainings are conducted in: English, French, Dutch, and Spanish.
"She is brilliant. Very thoughtful, informative, relates well with experiences and insights. It is a pity that we could not spend longer time with her."
- (Indian male executive who moved from Singapore to the US with spouse)
"Saskia is amazing and made the training much more interesting. We had a great time (me and my children) and we are very pleased to meet Saskia. We learned a lot!"
- (Brazilian single woman executive who moved to the US with two children)
"Durante el día con Saskia...que contrario a lo que creeía, un día como este puede aportar mucho a sacar más provecho a esta experiencia."
- (Colombian male executive who moved to Ecuador with female partner in Colombia)
"She is really good at what she does. She is capable of adapting, and not losing the string of what was to be explained. Couldn’t be better!"
- (Uruguayan woman accompanying spouse who moved to the US from Argentina with executive and two children)
"It made me think more positive about the move."
- (US-Venezuelan 12 year old girl moving from the US to Japan)
"Fabulous “coach”; great balance of substance and covering all topics."
- (German woman executive moving from the US to live in Spain with fiancé and work in Luxembourg)
"Très accueillante et
à l’écoute . Efficace. Très bonne connaissance de son sujet. Motivante. Donnant envie de se plonger plus à fond dans la culture du pays.
- (French woman accompanying spouse who moved to the US with executive and two children)
"She was very flexible and willing to address our specific concerns. She was engaging and thoughtful in her responses – relates very well and makes you appreciate the benefit of this type of training."
- (US woman executive who moved to Bermuda with male accompanying spouse)
"She is very effective with kids and very patient!"
- (Mexican spouse, regarding her children’s youth program, who moved to the US with executive and two children)